Supplies (all purchased on Amazon):
1. 4x6 canvas panels
2. Foam and regular paint brushes
3. Washable paints
4. Paint pens
5. Baby wipes
1. Firmly dip toddler's hand in paint on a paper plate (use foam brush to paint their feet for the super hero canvas)
2. Quickly and firmly press each hand onto canvas
3. Write a message and include the date
4. Wipe paint of with baby wipes then rinse feet in sink if needed.
Dawn Antis is a mom of twin toddlers and stepmom to 3 adult children. She is the founder and blog writer for Mom & Tot OC, a mommy & me group for toddlers in Orange County, California. Dawn is the Chair of Communications for Valiant Women of Mission Hospital. She was the Associate Editor of Orange Coast Magazine and holds a Bachelor of Arts in Communications from California State University, Fullerton. Dawn resides in Irvine with her husband and little ones.