Supplies (all purchased on Amazon):
1. Craft Gift Bags Brown Paper 10"x5"x13"
2. Early Learning Mini Flower Funky Brushes & Sponge Painting Brushes
3. Crayola Washable Kids Paint
4. Baby wipes
1. Pour paint on paper plate and firmly press your toddler's hands or feet in it
2. Firmly press on gift bags
3. Hand them the paint brushes and let them create masterpieces
4. Wipe paint of with baby wipes then rinse feet in sink if needed.
Dawn Antis is a mom of twin toddlers and stepmom to 3 adult children. She is the founder and blog writer for Mom & Tot OC, a mommy & me group for toddlers in Orange County, California. Dawn is the Chair of Communications for Valiant Women of Mission Hospital. She was the Associate Editor of Orange Coast Magazine and holds a Bachelor of Arts in Communications from California State University, Fullerton. Dawn resides in Irvine with her husband and little ones.