Supplies (all purchased on Amazon):
1. 4x6 canvas panels
2. Foam and regular paint brushes
3. Washable paints
4. Paint pens
5. Baby wipes
1. Squirt paint on paper plate and firmly press your toddler's hand in it
2. Quickly and firmly press hand onto canvas
3. Write a message and include the date
4. Wipe paint of with baby wipes then rinse feet in sink if needed.
Dawn Antis is a mom of twin toddlers and stepmom to 3 adult children. She is the founder and blog writer for Mom & Tot OC, a mommy & me group for toddlers in Orange County, California. Dawn is the Chair of Communications for Valiant Women of Mission Hospital. She was the Associate Editor of Orange Coast Magazine and holds a Bachelor of Arts in Communications from California State University, Fullerton. Dawn resides in Irvine with her husband and little ones.